Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days >??? Day 9

Actually, I skipped a few days and can't remember what I'm on, we'll call it Day 9
Life is full and busy. We've had our nephew Jonathan visiting and have enjoyed that a lot. He is so polite and J. enjoys having a little brother/cousin around and Em. has enjoyed having a playmate during the school days. It has been snowing, snowing, though the nice sun came out yesterday and cleared off our walks. Laundry, cleaning. Yesterday was the first day in several days I had two hours together to even get focused on housework. I love my books on tape. Right now I'm listening to Enna Burning by Shannon Hale and Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, and the Bible written by Prophets.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What a lucky boy Jonathan is to be at your house. Sorry you've haven't had much time.