Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6

Exercise: Well sort of – snow shoveled for 15 min.

Breakfast: cold cereal

Then choir, stop by parents make sure their house is locked while they are gone, drive around the temple with the kids while singing, “I love to see the temple”, Stopped by grandpa’s and visited for a min. while husband shoveled the driveway.

Quesidillas with pico de miyo

Church where we partook of the sacrament, learned about Jesus’ miracles, and talked about sacrifice. My opinion is that we often look at sacrifice as a negative or painful thing, it should hurt a little bit, but it doesn’t have to be negative, it can be very positive, and seen as something that blesses us in spiritual ways.

Came back, had more chow mein noodles, chips and pico de miyo and ice cream with chocolate ( I know it just sounded really good to me, I sort of like spoiling myself, but not always good)

Practiced the piano for over an hour

Cuddled with the kids put them to bed with books and songs and prayers and teeth care.

Now updating blog, checking emails, and writing a letter for each of my kids, sort of journal entries for them (got this idea from one of the presenters at the conference).

1 comment:

Marcus said...

You have an awesome life! I am particularly jealous of this day and you ability to see Grandpa for short visits.

Keep counting your blessings.