Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 5

Breakfast: 2 eggs and four slices of bacon

Wrote my first Sci-Fi poem

Helped a friend with her kids

Went to the last day of the conference. It was neat to go, got to work one on one with a poet who looked over my poem, talked to three of the presenters personally, it was really neat.
Enjoyed classes on writing for young adults and participating two hours in the Writing Excuses podcast, that was really fun. And still debating wither I will read “I’m not really a Serial Killer” I heard it was really good, and seemed very intriguing, but I just don’t know what to think, maybe if my husband will read it with me I won’t get too scared.

Came back, ate a bunch of fish tacos our Mexican friend who lives with us made and the chow mein noodles she cooked.
We had some of our best friends over while the parents had there turn for a date (we switch off, it has been so nice) I got my baby cuddle time and that will hold me over for a while. Overall, Good day.

No comments: