Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 4

Well…. I ate tons of licorice this morning, I found it in the cupboard and was feeling a bit down. I took a pregnancy test that was negative, yes it might have been to early, but.. probably not.

Ate my kids left over cinnamon toast cereal.

Helped a friend with her kids.

Went to my writer’s conference, not so many hats today in the audience. Great lecturers, actually meet a few friends my cousin, a young man I thought was in China, and my friend Stacey that I haven’t seen for ages and I just love, one of those friendships you wish you had kept up. So I’m hoping to meet up with her tomorrow, just a neat person.

While there I ate a few of the quesadilla triangles my husband made, actually I think that is all for lunch.

However when I got back from the conference after 8:00 I helped put the kids to bed then watched shows with my husband and had ice cream, chicken soup and two muffins late at night, probably not the best.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Mary said...

Good idea. I should try keeping some sort of accounting of my days. You are very honest, which is good.

Rachel Leslie said...

Did you see Stephen at the conference? Call me when you get the chance.