Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2 and 3

Day 2

P.S. I’m doing this inspired by my sister Ruth a way to document my days and report how healthy I’m being

Breakfast: Cake
Lunch: Cake and trial mix
Dinner: vegetable curry rice
Almost caught up on laundry, able to help friends with childcare, organizing schedule for the week, actually did some filing.

Day 3

Took kids to school twice (you know different schedules etc)
Volunteered in daughter’s class
Breakfast was…a waffle with chocolate syrup on it (my son made it)
Went to 7 hours of writer’s conference
Lunch: more curried rice and vegetables, and fresh cut hicama, celery, cucumber
Headache after 7 hours, came home helped with homework, did a little shopping
Dinner my husband made really cheesy quasidillas with meat inside and some cucumber
(good news is I didn’t do any night time snacking, too tired)

1 comment:

Rachel Leslie said...

what a fun idea! I'm glad you made vegetable curry. I've actually found a lot of combinations that work great without meat, but some could use it. I like the idea of blogging about your transformation to a healthier life.