Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little miracles

Monday our faucet in the kitchen just wouldn't turn on. It had been leaking and having problems for a while so my husband had called Moen (which has great customer service by the way) and ordered new parts. It was suppose to be another week before the parts came in and we were just worried what to do. After a whole day without water in the kitchen it was already too much for me. Then my husband got the mail, and what do you think, but the parts had come a whole week early, my husband put everything together that night and it is amazing how smoothly the faucet turns on and off, I could just spend all day turning it on and off (which somedays it seems like I do). That is just one example of a little miracle in our life.

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are so sweet to be so thankful for small things. Although, thinking about it, water in the kitchen isn't a little thing, is it? I am thankful you have water in your kitchen too and thankful I do too. Especially tonight, as I have washed the fudge pan four times and must do it once more.