Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A few weeks later

So here we are a few weeks later. Guess what? My husband has lost 15 lbs, now under 300 lbs, and I'm so proud of him, for me I've lost 2 lbs. so sad, it just doesn't seem fair, but hey, 2 lbs is 2 lbs. I must admit I haven't been completely strict, which I think is healthy. So we do end up having meat and dairy probably around 2 days a week, but a lot less then we used to have, and just being overall more health conscious. I really do need to exercise along with everything, it just seems so hard with baby. Anyways, we're doing good, love my family, we've been home a lot with baby and sick kids and sick baby, but he is doing better just is attached at the hip with me it seems.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good work! Tell Gordon congratulations. I'll post a few more yummy recipes later this week. One thing to beware of are added oils and sugars which can undermine the diet. Try reducing it in recipes or substituting with applesauce.

Nicole said...

I think for me it is almost impossible to exercise and nurse, so hang in there! The first year will fly by and then it hopefully you can have your self somewhat back;). Thanks for the encouragement to get on the band wagon!

Rachel Leslie said...

Hey Sarah, congrats! Remember it is about health and even if your wEight isn't changing as fast as you'd like, you are becoming more and more healthy!!!! Keep it up, you're an inspiration to us all!