Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years resolutions

- Write something for every day
- Be a healthier me :exercise, diet
- Be more consistent with my children
- Read my scriptures daily
- Update memory books and photos for the kids
- Collect the personal history I have so far and put in binder
- Organize, organize, organize
- Simplify my life
- To bed earlier, wake up earlier
- Be more spiritual. intune with right and inspiration
- Find a balance in my life
- Do my part to put in order our home and finances
- Get rid of the piles
- Redo the "girls" room
-Better contact with friends/family on a consistent personal basis
- Be more supportive, dependable and self reliant

1 comment:

Life with the Warrens said...

thanks for everything you did for us! we had so much fun getting to know you, gordon and the kids. please take care of my mom while i am away. thanks again! come visit us at our blog anytime.