Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No go, night out

The last two Tuesdays, I had time to clean the house and prepare to go out. Yesterday my baby wasn't feeling well, I ended up having to hold her and cuddle her all day, I felt like I didn't get anything done. I realized I couldn't find the checkbook in all my piles and I needed to have an emergency organizing, paying bills, catch-up session. That is reality.

I told my husband I still need time away from home, maybe Thursday this week, even just to run errands for an hour or two by myself. I'm still catching up, you know those weeks where you seem to be going in slow-motion everything is taking twice as long to do. It does help if I can listen to my books. My current kitchen book is an Alex Rider book basically about a 14- year old James Bond spy kid (other then a bit cleaner, no James Bond women).

My baby is doing better today, she has a little friend over and they are just wandering through the house together, paraell playing, its pretty cute and it is nice to have someone else with her for attention.

Last week I got all my kids clogs or sandals from Target, it felt so to know this Summer I won't be having frantic sock searches in the morning, I can just say, "put on your sandals." We had a small second winter, but today it looks like the sun is out and Spring decided to come back. I felt a little bad, my daughter had to go in snow to the farm for their Spring field trip.

No comments: