Monday, August 3, 2009

Raven's Gate by Anthony Horowitz

I just finished this book, wow was it intense. It was probably the darkest book I've read, much darker than Harry Potter, but the same idea of good vs. evil. The real battle against good and evil. It had dark magic in it that was pretty intense and creepy. I was surprised it was a young adult book, but very well written, quite violent and graphic like his Alex Rider's series but covered some interesting subjects. Would I recommend this book? Yes and No. If it was made into a movie I don't know if I could handle it. I will probably continue onto book two, but probably wouldn't recommend it to myself years ago when I was less calloused. I would give it four or five stars, well written put together adventure/action novel.

No comments: