Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ups and Downs

Is it interesting how our energy levels can go up and down and our emotions. I talk to other women and I wonder if it is a woman thing. I'll go through so many emotions, I'll have a wonderful day just playing and being happy with my kids, the next day everything sets me off and I have no energy and feel crazy. So not only those cycles but the cycles women in general have every month, I get headaches and oneryness before those cycles. This one has been particularly bad, even clots so I think it might actually be an early miscarriage. I am sad about it but maybe because I never actually took the pregnancy test and it would have been really early like 4 weeks I can sort of tell myself it isn't happening. Though emotionally and physically I feel drained and sad. It usually takes me 2-3 years to get pregnant so in my mind it just isn't time yet, my babies not even two yet, that's what I tell myself.

My husband's mother just came into town this last week, you should have seen the energy I had I got the house clean top to bottom, and soon we'll have more family tonight or tomorrow, but I'm a bit drained right now so I'll take it slow and do what I can, they have ten kids, I'm sure they'll understand if everything isn't perfect. I do like having guests it gets me to clean my house and gives me energy to do it and organize beyond the daily stuff. I love having family come here, it is so much easier then traveling elsewhere with little ones. It is so nice to see family, I have great in-laws and it was so neat to marry into a family where I could have older sisters, I always wanted older sisters and I got my wish when I married.

My family was all here earlier in June, it was so fun, but short at the same time, it seems like when we got comfortable again with eachother then everyone had to go their separate ways. It's nice there is eternity with family, to know we can be together forever. I dread my children growning up sometimes, I want them to, but I love how close we are now while they are young. Yet I don't know quite how it works, but they will be my family forever if I can try to make good choices and choose the right, what better incentive could I have then to be part of Heavenly Father's family and live with Him again with my husband and children.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Sorry to hear about your health. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Are you still having your nights off?

Mary said...

Hi Sarah. It sounds like you are pretty busy with company and things, I hope you aren't too worn out and sick of family by the time we come down. We wanted to come for Mary's baptism and maybe spend a week or so to make it worth the car trip. I know that Abby is really excited to see her cousins again. She told me today, "I like my cousins a lot!"